quinta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2011

O célebre discurso de "Network" *

"I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job."

"Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it."

"All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!"

"I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change."


* "Network" é um filme satírico americano de 1976 realizado por Sidney Lumet.



Um discurso que continua muito actual e apropriado...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário